What is a natural right? How has the protection of rights changed over time? What rights are protected by our Constitution, and what are the limits of our rights? We will ask these questions in this unit as we explore the Bill of Rights, the concept of human rights in general, and as we introduce the United Nations’ Universal Declaration of Human rights. Click more to see some details of this unit.
- What is a right?
- Bill of Rights Reading
- The Bill of Rights in simple English, by the ACLU
- 1st Amendment Article on Freedom of Expression: Rap Music on Trial
- UpFront Magazine Log In, PASSWORD is desmarais403
- Is your phone protected by the 4th Amendment, the 5th? UpFront Article
- A look at the Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- Declaration of Human Rights I-Search