For our summative assessment on Bomb, and for our next unit in Language Arts, we will be crafting and presenting debates on different topics related to nuclear weapons. We will focus on common core standard for speaking and listening in Literacy, “Literacy.S.L.8.4 Present claims and findings, emphasizing salient points in a focused, coherent manner with relevant evidence, sound valid reasoning, and well-chosen details; use appropriate eye contact, adequate volume, and clear pronunciation.
- Should Nuclear Weapons be abolished?
- 100 Reasons to Disarm, UN International Day of Peace
- Union of Concerned Scientists
- Why then Pilot Had No Regrets NPR Segment
- Interview with the Crew of the Enola Gay
- Last Hiroshima Bomber “I’d Do It Again”
- Nuclear Terrorism Prevention
- Should the U.S. Have Dropped the Bomb?
Why Paul Tibbets Had No Regrets
Interview with the Crew of the Enola Gay
Last Hiroshima Bomber Interview